Tickets are now available for purchase. In 2014 not only do we have limited seats, but we offer you assigned seating. Don't miss out on the best seats! Purchase today!
Issues with the online booking system or simply want to talk to someone? Call TicketFly at 1-888-732-1682
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
Tickets for the 2014 Freewill Shakespeare Festival are:
- $30+ service fees
- $20+ service fees
- Children under 12
- $2+ service fees
- Group Tickets
- $200+ service fees
- Get 10 tickets at a 30% discount! Limited quantities!
An exciting change for 2014 is that in the Myer Horowitz Theatre there will be assigned seating. All shows will have assigned seating except for on Pay-What-You-Will performances and for students who take advantage of our ‘Student Sunday’ shows. In these cases it will be general seating. More information on these programs can be found HERE.
Please note that tickets will only be honoured for the date and time they are purchased for.
ACCESSIBLE TICKET INFORMATION
Previews (July 9/10) as well as all Tuesday night performances and Saturday matinees will remain as Pay-What-You-Will performances.
This year our ‘Student Sunday’ shows, free for any student with a valid ID, will be on Sunday matinees only. There will be no Sunday evening performances this year. The full schedule can be found here.
For more information on these programs, please go here.
Festival & VIP Pass Information
VIP Passes: Unfortunately due to limitations at the Myer Horowitz Theatre we will not be able to honour the passes this year. However! Hang onto your card and we will gladly honour it (with the same conditions) in our 2015 season back in Hawrelak Park.
Festival Passes: Buyers have 2 options in 2014. First off, to clarify, one Festival pass will equal 2 tickets to be used as an individual wants. For example:
- 1 pass = 2 individual tickets (could be used for two people to enter one show or for one person to attend 2 shows)
- 2 passes = 4 individual tickets (could be used all at one show for 4 people or over the course of a couple shows for 1 or more people)
- 3 passes = 6 individual tickets (could be used all at one show for 6 people or over the course of a couple shows for 1 or more people)
1) Festival pass holder can reserve their seats with us. The deadline for this option was June 15th. Please see the options below for use in 2014 or 2015.
2) Festival Pass holders can use the pass on any day for 2 walk up, general seating entries to the Festival at the Myer Horowitz Theatre. Seating will be subject to availability for walk up, general admission pass usage.
Alternatively, we will gladly honour Festival Passes at the 2015 Festival when we are back home in the Heritage Amphitheatre.
No further 2014 Festival Passes will be sold at this time.